Make Sure the 4th is Fun for Fido!
Pets are an important part of the family, so it’s only natural that you want to make them a part of your July 4th celebration. The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) offers tips on keeping pets safe when you do:
- Do not apply any sunscreen or insect repellent product to your pet that is not labeled specifically for use on animals.
- Always keep matches and lighter fluid out of your pets’ reach.
- Keep your pets on their normal diet.
- Do not put glow jewelry on your pets, or allow them to play with it.
- Loud, crowded fireworks displays are no fun for pets.
Learn more from the ASPCA
Happy 4th of July!