MONDAY, APRIL 27, 2015
April showers bring May flowers, or that is what they say.
But frequent and heavy Spring showers can lead to flooding,
Which can cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home.
Here are some tips to help minimize damage;
* Fix leaky roofs and foundation cracks immediately.
* Keep gutters and drains clear to carry water away from the home.
* Invest in a battery-powered sump pump to pump water out of the home.
* Move expensive items to a higher level of the home.
* Prevent sewer backup by installing sewer or septic line check valves, which allow waste to only flow one way.
Posted 11:53 AM
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.