WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2015
Adding as many water safety steps as possible is the best way to assure a safe and fun experience in a residential swimming pool or spa. Parents and families can build on their current safety practices by adopting water safety steps
at home pools and spas.
Here are some safety steps you can adopt at your residential pool or spa:
* Always watch your children when they are in or near a pool or spa
* Teach children basic water safety tips
* Keep children away from pool drains, pipes and other openings to avoid entrapments
* Have a portable telephone close by at all times when you or your family are using a pool or spa
* If a child is missing, look for him or her in the pool or spa first
* Share safety instructions with family, friends and neighbors
Learn and practice water safety skills: learn how to swim and teach your child how to swim; learn to perform CPR and update your skills regularly and understand the basics of life-saving so that you can assist in a pool emergency, and finally, always keep a first-aid kit on hand.
Enjoy the water and be safe!
Posted 2:48 PM
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.